LED Driver Search Tool
Find a specific product by Output Current, Output Voltage, Dimming Type, or Part Number.
This table is completely interactive:
- The search box starts filtering the list as you type.
- Reset search by clicking the X in the search box.
- Clicking on a column heading will sort on those values.
- Click the same heading again to invert the order.
- Reset the table by clicking again on the Watts column heading, or refresh your web page.
- CC= Constant Current, CV= Constant Voltage
- For HL driver part numbers, X = S (side leads) or B (bottom leads)
- Currently, this list does not sort by input voltage
If you get no matching results, that item is not currently available as a standard item. Contact TRP for additional help.
This list contains every item in our current printed catalog.
Additional LED Driver Tools and Resources
- See our TRP Classic Driver Catalog for more info on our Classic drivers.
- SelectSYNC Product Brochure/Catalog--Info about our programmable drivers
- LED Driver Application Guide--Covers the basics and talks about the problem of hot plugging
- LED Driver Sign Application Guide
- Determining LED Load--A primer to help select the proper LED driver for a luminaire
- HiPot Testing--A fixture hipot test will appear as a short because of the driver's internal protection
- LED Driver QR Codes--Use the QR code on the Driver label to directly access the data sheet
- Drivers and Transformers--Connecting LED drivers to transformers at different voltages
- Remote Mounting LED Drivers: Considerations
- Search for a specific driver model by current, voltage, type--or any combination
- Check here for our Line Voltage Dimming information
- UL COA files are available on our Driver Data Sheet Finder
- LED Driver 0-10V Dimming Guide--Two pages with wiring guidance for each dimming Driver
- Driver Case Matrix page compares all our Driver physical dimensions
- Driver Protection Schemes--From Over-voltage, Over-current, Short-circuit, Over-temperature by model
- Driver Date Codes--Reading the date and manufacture code label on TRP's LED Drivers
- See our FAQ page for additional LED Driver reference
- View our LED Driver Video Overview
Last Updated 8-24-2017