Driver Downloadable Resources
SelectSYNC™ Configurator Software
Our Universal Configurator software programs SelectSYNC Intelligent and Dynamic level LED drivers. Use the link to download the software. Review the software manual for installation instructions. Review our Programming Hardware Guide for the appropriate connection to your driver.
- SelectSYNC Universal Configurator Software - Coming soon!
- SelectSYNC User Manual - Coming soon!
- SelectSYNC Programming Hardware Guide - Coming soon!
For the LED55WPG1 LED Driver
Our existing Driver Programming Tool is still available. Review the manual for important installation instructions. 1) Download the software 2) Install special USB Cable driver for Windows (ref. manual sect. 4.2) 3) Install programming tool software (ref. manual sect. 4.3)
Classic LED Driver 3D Models
|3D Model||Applicable Products||STP||IGS|
|20||LED-20W cc/cv, LED-20W-LE/TE cc||File||File|
|25||LED-25W cc/cv, LED-25W-LE/TE cc||File||File|
|60-75||LED-60W cc/cv, LED-75W cc/cv||File||File|
|75 P||PLED 75W cc/cv||File||File|
|90-100||LED-90W cc/cv, LED-100W cc/cv||File||File|
|96 P||PLED 96W cc/cv||File||File|
|120 P||PLED 120W cc/cv, PLEDDC-120W cc/cv||File||File|
|150 P||PLED 150W cc/cv, PLEDDC-150W cc/cv||File||File|
|200 P||PLED 200W cc/cv, PLEDDC-200W cc/cv||File||File|
Additional LED Driver Tools and Resources
- See our TRP Classic Driver Catalog for more info on our Classic drivers.
- SelectSYNC Product Brochure/Catalog--Info about our programmable drivers
- LED Driver Application Guide--Covers the basics and talks about the problem of hot plugging
- LED Driver Sign Application Guide
- Determining LED Load--A primer to help select the proper LED driver for a luminaire
- HiPot Testing--A fixture hipot test will appear as a short because of the driver's internal protection
- LED Driver QR Codes--Use the QR code on the Driver label to directly access the data sheet
- Drivers and Transformers--Connecting LED drivers to transformers at different voltages
- Remote Mounting LED Drivers: Considerations
- Search for a specific driver model by current, voltage, type--or any combination
- Check here for our Line Voltage Dimming information
- UL COA files are available on our Driver Data Sheet Finder
- LED Driver 0-10V Dimming Guide--Two pages with wiring guidance for each dimming Driver
- Driver Case Matrix page compares all our Driver physical dimensions
- Driver Protection Schemes--From Over-voltage, Over-current, Short-circuit, Over-temperature by model
- LED Driver Bar Codes--Reading the date and manufacture code label on TRP's LED Drivers
- See our FAQ page for additional LED Driver reference
- View our LED Driver Video Overview
Last updated: 4-10-17