Driver Downloadable Resources
SelectSYNC™ Configurator Software
A key benefit of the SelectSYNC family is a better experience in programming drivers on the production line. Our universal configurator software has an advanced GUI interface designed for simplicity in manufacturing environments. The configurator includes a programming cradle that handles wired, USB and NFC programming for different models. The configurator will be forward compatible with the same ease of use for new SelectSYNC models as they are added to the product line.
Get our SelectSYNC Configurator Software
- Fill out the online software request form.
- The submit button will send your request as an email to us.
You will receive an email with a secure link to download the software.
- Note that it may take up to 48 hours to fill your request once we receive it.
For the LED55WPG1 LED Driver
Our existing Driver Programming Tool is still available. Review the manual for important installation instructions. 1) Download the software 2) Install special USB Cable driver for Windows (ref. manual sect. 4.2) 3) Install programming tool software (ref. manual sect. 4.3)
Classic LED Driver 3D Models
|3D Model||Applicable Products||STP||IGS|
|20||LED-20W cc/cv, LED-20W-LE/TE cc||File||File|
|25||LED-25W cc/cv, LED-25W-LE/TE cc||File||File|
|60-75||LED-60W cc/cv, LED-75W cc/cv||File||File|
|75 P||PLED 75W cc/cv||File||File|
|90-100||LED-90W cc/cv, LED-100W cc/cv||File||File|
|96 P||PLED 96W cc/cv||File||File|
|120 P||PLED 120W cc/cv, PLEDDC-120W cc/cv||File||File|
|150 P||PLED 150W cc/cv, PLEDDC-150W cc/cv||File||File|
|200 P||PLED 200W cc/cv, PLEDDC-200W cc/cv||File||File|
Additional LED Driver Tools and Resources
- See our TRP Classic Driver Catalog for more info on our Classic drivers.
- SelectSYNC Product Brochure/Catalog--Info about our programmable drivers
- LED Driver Application Guide--Covers the basics and talks about the problem of hot plugging
- LED Driver Sign Application Guide
- Determining LED Load--A primer to help select the proper LED driver for a luminaire
- HiPot Testing--A fixture hipot test will appear as a short because of the driver's internal protection
- LED Driver QR Codes--Use the QR code on the Driver label to directly access the data sheet
- Drivers and Transformers--Connecting LED drivers to transformers at different voltages
- Remote Mounting LED Drivers: Considerations
- Search for a specific driver model by current, voltage, type--or any combination
- Check here for our Line Voltage Dimming information
- UL COA files are available on our Driver Data Sheet Finder
- LED Driver 0-10V Dimming Guide--Two pages with wiring guidance for each dimming Driver
- Driver Case Matrix page compares all our Driver physical dimensions
- Driver Protection Schemes--From Over-voltage, Over-current, Short-circuit, Over-temperature by model
- Driver Date Codes--Reading the date and manufacture code label on TRP's LED Drivers
- See our FAQ page for additional LED Driver reference
- View our LED Driver Video Overview
Last updated: 8-24-17