HID Restrike and Auxiliary Lighting Controllers
QUARTZ RESTRIKE CONTROLLERS
Quartz Restrike Controllers automatically light a standby lamp when the main HID lamp is extinguished. These are current sensing devices. Compact and simple to wire.
"Buy" takes you directly to our stocking distributor, Digi-Key
|ESP-125||120V, 500 Watts||Buy|
|ESP-125T||120V, 500 Watts, Timer||Buy|
|ESP-AUTO||120-277V, 250 Watts||Buy|
|ESP-AUTO-T||120-277V, 250 Watts, Timer||Buy|
- Measures current drawn by the HID circuit rather than voltage across the circuit, use with any type of circuit
- Operates HID circuits from 50-1500W, no mater what lamp source
- Operates auxiliary lamps of either 250W (ESP-277 and ESP-AUTO) or 500W (ESP-125 Series)
- With non-arching switches, may be used in Class I Division II vapor tight fixtures
- Can be wired directly to emergency generator power
- UL Recognized component
- High temperature plastic enclosure
- Includes Nipple mount
- "T" models include integrated timing modules to provide quartz light while primary HID lamp warms up
- ESP-125 UL COA
- ESP-Auto UL COA
Information Regarding Older TRP Quartz Restrike Controls
Quartz Restrike Replacement Part Number Matrix
Cross-reference for older parts.TRP's Quartz Restrike line was improved and simplified in 2004.
The ESP-Auto-T was introduced after this update.
Last updated: 5-15-2017