NEW! Programmable LED Drivers
The SelectSYNC™ family of feature-rich programmable drivers offer OEMs solutions for powering intelligent lighting devices. We take your lighting components to a new level of performance, capability and flexibility.
A variety of form factors and wattages accommodate most OEM needs for indoor and outdoor applications. Class P Listing increases your speed to market. Controls-ready with auxiliary output to power a wide range of sensors and devices.
Set output current and dimming options: 0-10V dimming, and/or schedule dimming, even DALI. Most models are Dim-to-off capable. Other model-specific features include controllable NTC thermal fold-back, lumen maintenance and stand-by mode.
Linear models include NFC programming. Compact models employ an easy-to-use cradle for wired programming.
Count on SelectSYNC drivers for high quality, long life, high efficiency and competitive cost.
SelectSYNC Product Features:
- Set output current and variety of model-specific parameters
- Class P Listed
- Advanced GUI interface designed for the production environment
- Auxiliary output for sensors and controls
- Dimming options: 0-10V, Dim-to-off, Schedule, DALI
- Compact and Linear models
- 5 Year Standard Warranty
The Software Difference
A key benefit of the SelectSYNC family is a better experience in programming drivers on the production line. Our universal configurator software has an advanced GUI interface designed for simplicity in manufacturing environments. The configurator includes a programming cradle that handles wired, USB and NFC programming for different models. The configurator will be forward compatible with the same ease of use for new SelectSYNC models as they are added to the product line.
Get our SelectSYNC Configurator Software
- Download the software request form to your PC desktop.
- Open the form in Adobe PDF Reader to fill it out.
- The submit button will send your request as an email to us.
You will receive an email with a secure link to download the software.
- Note that it may take up to 48 hours to fill your request once we receive it.
- Programming Quickstart Guide
- Software User Manual (coming soon)
Watch our SelectSYNC videos:
"Buy" link takes you directly to Digi-Key
- Controls-ready with auxiliary output
- Additional programmable features
- Some Models offer connectivity
|S025W-056C1300||Compact Case, 150-1300mA Output||0-10V||STP/IGS||Buy|
|S027W-038C1000||Brick Case, 200-1000mA Output, Outdoor||0-10V, DALI||STP/IGS||Buy|
|S030W-052C1050||Linear Case, 150-1050mA Output||0-10V||STP/IGS||Buy|
|S040W-028C1400||Linear Case, 470-1400mA Output||0-10V||STP/IGS||Buy|
|S040W-056C1500||Compact Case, 300-1500mA Output||0-10V||STP/IGS||Buy|
|S050W-052C1400||Linear Case, 400-1400mA Output||0-10V||STP/IGS||Buy|
|S075W-038C2000||Linear Case, 670-2000mA Output||0-10V||STP/IGS||Buy|
- Some models offer auxiliary output
- Additional features
|LED-50W-PR2T5||Linear Case, 500-1400mA Output||0-10V||N/A||Buy|
|LED-55W-PG1||Compact Case, 100-1500mA Output||0-10V||STP/IGS||Buy|
|LED-55W-PR1T5||Linear Case, 100-1500mA Output||0-10V, Step Dim||N/A||Buy|
- Simple Rset control of output current
|LED-39W-PR||Compact Case, 190-700mA Output||0-10V||N/A||Buy|
Configurator Programmable Hardware
Additional SelectSYNC Resources:
Rset info for Compact S025W & S040W Drivers
Last updated: 6-8-2017